2021-22 Coaches Shows with Isaac Brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
    Wasn’t sure where to put this, but if you’re interested, the mask mandate is being lifted at WSU tomorrow. Everywhere
    Highlight of the season, sadly….
    The Assman

Comment

• Nm
      Last edited by shockerfan; April 22, 2022, 11:43 PM.
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

My daughter is very happy about this. Now you will be able to see her and the rest of the spirit squad's smiling faces lol.

The crowd wasn't wearing them anyway.
        Yea .. at least at the game the only difference is the 4 people holding the signs at the bottom wont have to hold them anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
          Unless I missed it, IB/MK had no mention of yesterday’s post game no show. They also brought Pohto and Abidde for interviews.

Also mentioned IB would know, maybe tomorrow, what players are turning “pro” and want to do their senior night at the ECU game.
          Is there any significance to why IB bringing these 2 players onto the show and not others?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Yea .. at least at the game the only difference is the 4 people holding the signs at the bottom wont have to hold them anymore.
            It reminds me of all those brilliant parents out there when little Billy is about to do something bad and mom starts the cadence One..................Two.......................... ...............I mean it Billy, One...............................Two............. .................................................. .................................................. ..........

Comment

• MARCH 7, 2022
              Coach's Show
              Radio: 97.5 FM https://www.audacy.com/kfh and 1240 KFH

More technical difficulties...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Dude View Post

Is there any significance to why IB bringing these 2 players onto the show and not others?
                He’s brought others as well. I wouldn’t read anything into it, good or bad.

Comment

• Tonight RC4 & DD were the players interviewed.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post
                    Tonight RC4 & DD were the players interviewed.
                    They were both solid.
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post
                      Tonight RC4 & DD were the players interviewed.
                      Sunshine pumpers : "that means they are coming back!!"

Negative Nancys : "This was just their farewell interview"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Sunshine pumpers : "that means they are coming back!!"

Negative Nancys : "This was just their farewell interview"
                        Did they say anything ground breaking that could even give either of those groups to say that? Honestly curious. I wasn't able to listen
                        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• I see a good future with WSU and Coach Brown. The players love playing for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
                            I see a good future with WSU and Coach Brown. The players love playing for him.
                            I see a future for you that ranks right up there with Shockers1976.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
                              I see a good future with WSU and Coach Brown. The players love playing for him.
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Do they not post the recording of the shows anywhere anymore?

Comment

Working...
                                X